Wednesday, September 15, 2010

No Dank Day 2

My body is cookin'. Last night's night sweats were slightly less intense and I woke up feeling a little less nauseous. I'm still sweating on my hands and feet. I feel super spacy, probably because I didn't eat anything yesterday except for a tall can brass monkey. I have some stats homework due today that I haven't done and I don't know if I'm going to be able to understand it in my current state. It's hard enough when I'm not feeling spacy and sick.

I'm expecting another long, anxious day, but I'm really looking forward to being done with the debilitating physical symptoms of this marijuana withdrawal. I had always heard marijuana wasn't physically addictive, but it is. I guess you just have to smoke a good amount before abstaining from it feels like hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment