Wednesday, April 21, 2010

थिंग्स ठाट मके यू गो हम्म

No work today. Everything is still too wet from the rain.

One of my brothers has requested a blog: Things That Make You Go Hmmmm!

I'll now share all the things I wonder about... you know, those things that make you go hmmm.

Hmmm. I always wonder how everything we experience as the outside is actually a projection occurring within us. You know, like you look at the wall, and think you see the wall, but what you see is the picture of the wall ur head has made.. IDK, just trips me out.. make me go hmmm

Hmmm. I wonder how words and stories hold our realities together. I often wonder what I'd be like without words defining my experience. I'm just about always engaged in words, whether out loud or in my head, it seems to be constant. Only when I meditate consciously am I not experiencing words.

I also wonder about the nature of words. They're weird if you think about it. Auditory symbols strung together to describe phenomena. I think it's amazing how quickly we're able to articulate our ideas and feelings. We definitely seem designed for speach.

I have many hmmm's about the state of humanity. I have trouble understanding why we don't have easier lives. I think I'd prefer to live as a hunter-gatherer than a modern person. I hear they actually worked about four hours a day, and the rest of their time they spent chillin'. IDK how accurate this is, but I like the sound of it!

Hmmm, I also wonder how we've made it this long without unifying. I guess not everyone feels like a citizen of the world, or the world would be a very different place.

I have hmmm's about me. Hmmm, will my existence always be mysterious? Probably.

Hmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment