Thursday, May 20, 2010

Strepp Throat, Again

I don't know why, but I'm extremely prone to strepp. I get it a few times a year and I hate it. Right now I'm on day 5 of having strepp and it's just about gone. I'm about to go back to work after missing three days. It'll be nice to get back to the farm.

Other than that not much is new. My mom came into town to play bunco. She plays bunco with a group of moms, and I guess she loves it because she now commutes four hours from the bay area to the central coast just to play.

I still haven't made any progress on looking into becoming a monk. There will be a nun at my buddhist temple this week. I'm planning on asking her if she knows of any monasteries I could check out and maybe stay for a weekend. I don't think I'll actually become a monk.... to discipline really turns me off, but I have a lot of interest in it, and I have to at least check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment